Becoming a Nurse
Where to start – check out Pathways to see what nursing is all about.
Volunteer at the University of Vermont Medical Center
Want to learn more about a health care career? Be a UVM Medical Center volunteer!
Volunteer opportunities for teens and adults.
Volunteering is a way to:
- Meet a variety of health care professionals
- Provide assistance to patients and staff
- Test and learn new skills
- Add a new dimension to your resume
- Explore health care career possibilities
- Build a network of contacts for a job search later
- Make a difference!
“Volunteering is amazing. Everyone you meet is so nice and treats you with respect. I loved volunteering so much that I plan on continuing because it was such a wonderful and uplifting experience for me.” — UVM Medical Center volunteer
For more information call (802) 847-3536 or visit UVM Medical Center’s Volunteer Services Department.