The VTHealthCareers website features educational resources for students and educators to guide an exploration of personal interests, aptitudes, and preferences related to college and career. For educators, a series of five lesson plans include hands-on activities and printable pages that can be applied individually or as a unit in the classroom and after-school settings. Students can find tools and online resources to take their exploration of careers and educational pathways deeper on their own. All of these links and materials are available at vthealthcareers.org/resources.
- Nursing Pathway Program Partnership
- Medical Humanities: Education to help doctors ‘see’ patients more deeply.
- Celebrating National AHEC Week
- Community members trained to respond to medical emergencies support the role of EMS
- Certificates that demonstrate practical skills give job seekers and advantage